As an expert for our omnichannel team, you will develop complex front-end solutions in interdisciplinary e-commerce teams for our clients based on web standards.
- Implementing designs and abstraction from wireframes
- Providing our clients with user-oriented advice
- Holding on-site workshops at clients’ premises
- Developing specification documents and cost estimates
- Specialist project management also possible, depending on suitability
- Excellent, practical knowledge of web front-end programming and the front-end technologies HTML, XML, and CSS
- Experience with at least one CSS preprocessor
- Extensive experience with compatibility problems of different web browsers on different platforms
- Experience of dynamizing prototypes (templating)
- Passion for and affinity with e-commerce, ideally with experience of implementing online shops
- Experience dealing with a version control system
- Basic knowledge of using task runners
- Ability to use image and vector processing programs with confidence to implement designs and process SVGs
- Responsible, structured, independent, and reliable approach to work, including taking pleasure in the job
- Highest standards of quality, flexibility, resilience, plus readiness to shoulder responsibility
- Good English (spoken and written) an advantage
What we offer
KPS is one of the fastest-growing companies in the market. We provide our clients with consulting on topics ranging from digital marketing and customer management to e-commerce, mobile business, and analytics right through to ERP. And we implement cutting-edge technologies for these tasks in the SAP, SAP Hybris, and Adobe space.
We offer excellent development opportunities in an international environment, plus a competitive remuneration package. We’re looking for someone who can tackle and actively shape challenging tasks, someone with personal initiative and a client-oriented mindset. Does that sound like you? Then we’d like to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply online.