KPS is an SAP Gold Partner, SAP Service and Channel Partner, and one of the few SAP Partner Center of Expertise for SAP Commerce in the world. As a long-standing SAP Partner, KPS boasts outstanding references and extensive experience with SAP solutions – especially in retailing and e-commerce, as well as digital customer management and marketing.
KPS is a leading consulting partner when it comes to implementing SAP for Retail solutions and the SAP for Fashion Management application, with an impressive number of successful projects and reference clients in both sectors. For more than a decade, KPS has been a consulting partner of Hugo Boss, one of the most successful fashion companies in the luxury segment. The successful implementation of SAP for Retail and SAP Fashion Management at Hugo Boss laid the foundation for extraordinary growth several years ago. KPS is a consulting partner of Lidl, one of the world’s largest retailers and, together with the discounter, shares responsibility for what is currently the largest SAP for Retail on HANA project worldwide. What’s more, KPS has been involved in many successful implementations of the SAP Customer Activity Repository application.
The KPS specialists have a long and successful track record in the SAP space. And it goes without saying that they are equipped with essential knowledge of standard SAP software. In addition, KPS consultants offer their clients in-depth expertise and specific competencies in
- SAP Supply Chain Management - including demand planning, inventory management, supply networks, and warehouse management
- purchasing and procurement - for example, strategic procurement, purchasing, supplier management
- SAP Commerce Cloud - including webshop, omnichannel campaigns, real-time analyses, personalization, customer loyalty, SAP Commerce Cloud for Social Engagement
- SAP Customer Data Cloud - including SAP Customer Identity, SAP Customer Consent und SAP Customer Profile
- SAP Customer sales and distribution - including quotation management, sales order processing, price and margins processing, invoicing, SAP Cloud for Customer, Customer Relationship Management
- reporting and analytics - for example, Big Data, SAP HANA Customer Activity Repository rapid-deployment solution, business intelligence
- financial management - bookkeeping, deals, financial budgeting and financial analytics, treasury
- AP technologies - SAP HANA, SAP Solution Manager, SAP NetWeaver, portals, SAP Business Process Management, Web Application Server, development and programming
Standard ERP solutions are the core of business IT systems. Implementations, enhancements, and targeted optimizations in various corporate divisions are also key areas of KPS consulting services. All services offered focus on end-to-end processes throughout the enterprise. This approach enables standardized processes to be established and avoids IT silos.
KPS has partnered with SAP Commerce (formerly Hybris) since the early years and boasts experience in classic e-commerce and digital marketing alike. Where an omnichannel approach is used, KPS takes into account how all sales channels – both offline and online – can be optimally integrated from the outset. In addition, KPS consultants have outstanding technical expertise in interface development and client-specific enhancements to standard applications. They deliver support not only for migrations and system consolidations, but also for carving out existing system landscapes and introducing new releases. Successfully implementing best practice processes built on standard software stacks from SAP is simply one of the core competencies of the KPS consultants.