Convincing for you:
As (Senior) SAP Architect (m/f/d) you will take over the sub-project management as the technical contact person of the project and you will be responsible for the management of different interdisciplinary teams in the projects as well as for the coordination of the technical teams.
You are responsible for the project planning of the different technical streams such as development, integration and SAP Basis and plan the merging as well as the outplacement of SAP systems. In addition, you adapt the KPS standards to the customer's circumstances and are responsible for the introduction of SAP monitoring systems as well as for the SAP release management processes. Within the framework of workshops, you communicate on diverse topics such as release management, transport systems, frontend landscapes, monitoring, etc. using SAP.
Our customers are (inter)national key players in the retail sector - they support you from conception to implementation to introduce innovative strategies and processes faster and better and to secure their competitive advantage in the long run.
Convincing for us:
- Completed studies in engineering, (business) informatics, business administration or comparable with relevant experience.
- Several years of practical consulting experience in the field of retail and logistics would be an advantage
- Very good technical knowledge in the areas of cloud, web services, SAP BTP, middleware solutions, IDOCs, ABAP development etc.
- Extensive knowledge of various SAP modules, especially in the area of Logitics (including EWM, TM).
- Further knowledge in: Solution Manager, SAP PI/PO, Basis (landscapes, client concepts), authorisations, development processes, release and change management desirable.
- Fluent German and English skills (verbal & written)
- High willingness to travel and flexibility
- Confident appearance, good communication and presentation skills
- High quality standards, self-motivation, independent and self-reliant working style
Does that sound like you? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your documents, using our online application form and stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date. Severely disabled persons will be given priority in case of equal suitability.