- Analyzing, designing, and creating specifications for e-commerce projects for major corporate clients from the retail sector, including international players
- Customizing the solution in line with the client’s specific organizational and work processes
- Optimizing organizational and business processes for e-commerce
- Holding on-site workshops at clients’ premises
- Developing robust specification documents and models using conventional and agile approaches
- University degree or commercial training
- Several years’ professional experience as a consultant on e-commerce projects or as an e-commerce manager
- Passionate commitment to advancing all aspects of the digital retail transformation throughout the value chain and beyond pure e‑commerce
- Project- and process-oriented approach to work
- Ability to understand clients not only from a technological perspective, but also in terms of the processes within their current organizational setup
- Talent for holding workshops
- Enthusiasm for international projects and the English language
- Willingness to travel occasionally from the main office in Dortmund
What we offer
KPS is one of the fastest-growing companies in the market. We provide our clients with consulting on topics ranging from digital marketing and customer management to e-commerce, mobile business, and analytics right through to ERP. And we implement cutting-edge technologies for these tasks in the SAP, SAP Hybris, and Adobe space.
We offer excellent development opportunities in an international environment, plus a competitive remuneration package. We’re looking for someone who can tackle and actively shape challenging tasks, someone with personal initiative and a client-oriented mindset. Does that sound like you? Then we’d like to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply online.