- Being part of our growing team delivering the scope and services related to SAP Concur Expense implementation projects.
- Configuration and administration of SAP Concur (Expense/Budget/Travel/Invoice or Request).
- Coordinate with different teams on integration to systems like ERP, HR and Payroll solutions etc.
- Develop and document business requirements related to business processes, data transformation and reporting.
- Perform training and knowledge transfer to the client's effective use of SAP Concur Expense.
- +3 years' experience with SAP Concur expense, budget, travel, invoice or similar expense management system.
- Knowledge of the expense industry e.g., from a back-office/travel expense processor function and preferably IT configuration experience of any expense management solution.
- Experienced in working with clients at all organizational levels with a high degree of professionalism.
- Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on client satisfaction and business development.
- Results-oriented with strong people skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written) and either Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish.
What we offer
KPS is one of the fastest-growing companies in the market. We provide our clients with consulting on topics ranging from digital marketing and customer management to e-commerce, mobile business, cloud solutions and analytics right through to ERP. And we implement cutting-edge technologies for these tasks in the SAP S/4, SAP Concur and SAP Customer Experience space.
We offer excellent development opportunities in an international environment, plus a competitive remuneration package. We’re looking for someone who can tackle and actively shape challenging tasks, someone with personal initiative and a client-oriented mindset. Does that sound like you? Then we’d like to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your application as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kim Willum (+45 3078 4588 E-mail: email@example.com) in case of further questions.